joi, 29 octombrie 2009

Until now,I haven't realy saw the truth...but I grieve and I'm quite scared,realy scared.
My bad,there are three days since I forgot who I am,I forgot my name and my dreams.I've reached the emptiness,that kind of loneliness wich drives me insane,lost and dumb.It's like I'm not here,but in another dimension far away from reality...the cruel reality.
I used to have feelings.Not anymore,this senceless anxiety I have will someday destroy my sanity.I'm not far from being labeled mentaly deranged and I'll probably end into a sanitarium,pulling my hair off,kicking the walls around me,screaming,trying to get out...
You know,I love to lay down on the ground and count the stars,wishing to escape to find a way through this.I don't mind being alone....I just mind not to be left alone,'cause everybody is acting quite strange and mean.
Odd...soooo damn odd.I'm shattered,turned into small pieces.The glass falls from the sky choking every bit of my soul.The words,the indifference are mutilating me and this is the consequence of being weak,being useless.In these moments of weakness,you desperately try to find a single breath of fresh air.Unfortunatly I only find poison....
The destiny showed me cruelty again....he gaved me the chance to watch my own death......

Niciun comentariu: